The Franklin Community Library is a partnership between the Elk Grove Unified School District and the Sacramento Public Library Authority. This branch serves the students of Franklin High School, Toby Johnson Middle School, as well as the general public.
Students' school ID card serves as their Sacramento Public Library (SPL) card. Students' library card number is "EG" + their student ID number. Students can set their password at the library Information Desk.
Students must show their school ID to enter the Library before school, during lunch, and after school.
Rules of Conduct
- All school rules apply in the Library during school library hours.
- Food & Drink: No food or liquids, other than clear water, are allowed.
- Computer use: Computers are for school work only during school hours.
- Study environment: The library is a quiet study environment for students.
- Violations: Violations of any and/or all of the above will result in loss of library privileges for the remainder of the day. Repeated violations will result in long term loss of library privileges and/or administrative consequences.
If you want to email a Library teacher or technician then please use your StudentVue/ParentVue or our staff directory on this website by clicking here.
- Our School
- School Information
- AP Exam Info
- Business & Computer Science
- Industrial Technology & Engineering
- Physical Education
- Social Science
- Strategies (Special Education)
- Visual & Performing Arts (VAPA)
- World Language
- Course Selection
- College & Career
- Social Emotional
- Senior Corner
- District Resources