12th Graders/Class of 2025
This is for incoming 12th grade students only (current 11th graders)
|1||PRE-Course Selection Google Slides/PowerPoint Instructions (TBD From In Class Advocacy Lesson on Jan. 24th)|
|This will help you brainstorm options with your family and prepare for live in-person course selection the following week.|
Students use the electronic Course Selection Form Preview and (Google) Schedule Worksheets below to create an Example Schedule and will have a chance to share this with their families before the in-person Course Selection Event. Do this from a computer because it will not work well from your phone.
Electronic Course Selection Form Preview: This is for previewing and exploring class options, but still must fill out the paper course selection form during your course selection night.
- 12th Grade Course Selection Form 2024-2025 (TBD later)
- This is for exploration only and will not be turned in.
Schedule Example Worksheets: This is your own example schedule worksheet to see what can fit in a full schedule to prepare for course selection night.
Click Make A Copy to make it your own personal worksheet.
12th GRADE COURSE SELECTION: Students must attend their grade-level course selection night.
- Incoming 12th Grade Course Selection - Tuesday, January 30th 3:30-5:30 PM in the MP Room. This is a drop-in event, so students can come and go when complete.
- Our School
- School Information
- AP Exam Info
- Business & Computer Science
- Industrial Technology & Engineering
- Physical Education
- Social Science
- Strategies (Special Education)
- Visual & Performing Arts (VAPA)
- World Language
- Course Selection
- College & Career
- Social Emotional
- Senior Corner
- District Resources