EGUSD is now offering online enrollment at all comprehensive schools through the district’s student information system, Synergy.
Please click the link below if you would like to use the online enrollment process. Please sign in with your existing ParentVUE login if you are already in the system. Parents new to the district may create a new account following the directions on that screen. Once you are signed in, you may proceed with the online enrollment process. If you have any questions or problems with enrollment, please contact the front office of the school in which you are trying to enroll your student for assistance.
Student EnrollmentRequirements for Registration/Enrollment
In Compliance with Ed Code 48000-48070.6
Click here for the EGUSD enrollment packet and then click here to complete the supplemental form so that we may best serve your child. The supplemental form assists the District and school in providing students academic supports and access to specific student programs.
If you are unable to access the website or print out the forms, please stop by the office during regular business hours to pick-up an enrollment packet.
When you have filled out an enrollment packet for each child you are enrolling, and have the required documents listed in the packet, please scan and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off the packet at our school during normal office hours.
You can also send your documents via fax to (916)714-8155 or mail the documents via USPS to Franklin High School, 6400 Whitelock Parkway, Elk Grove CA, 95757.
If you need assistance filling out the forms or have questions about the documents, please email your contact information to us and one of our office staff will contact you.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding as we strive to keep everyone safe and healthy while providing the best customer service possible.
Each year, enrollment begins at the beginning of January.
- On or after the start of the enrollment period, pick up a “New Student Welcome Packet” from your home school.
- Complete the enrollment form and collect the required documents listed below.
- Return your completed enrollment forms to the home school. Priority enrollment for home school is from January to the first Monday in February.
Registration Priority and Placement – PLEASE NOTE
Although most families who turn in their enrollment materials by the first Monday in February are likely to get into their home school, EGUSD is not able to guarantee placement for every child at their home school. Due to crowded conditions in the Elk Grove Unified School District, there is a possibility that your child may be reassigned to another Elk Grove Unified elementary school. Priority will be given to enrollment completed by the first Monday in February.
Enrollment Required Document Checklist
- Age and legal name verification – ONE of the following:
- Birth certificate
- Other reliable document (e.g., passport, duly attested baptismal certificate, or other means prescribed by the Board [see EGUSD AR 5111])
- Immunization records
- Parent or guardian photo ID
- Withdrawal grades/unofficial transcript (if applicable)
- Current proof of residence within the district (Note: must be a street address; P.O. Box is not acceptable) consisting of any ONE of the following with the present address and the name of the parent or legal guardian listed:
- Property tax payment receipts
- Mortgage statement, rental property contract, or lease agreement
- Current utility service (e.g., PG&E, SMUD, water, garbage, sewer) contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Rental property payment receipt
- Parent or guardian’s recent pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency (e.g., documentation from the Department of Human Assistance, court, documents, motor vehicle registration, driver’s license).
Documents NOT Accepted:
- Post Office Box or Mail Box Facility (only residence street address)
- Telephone, cell phone, cable bill or bank statement
All documents must be turned in for the registration process to be completed. It is the parent or legal guardian’s responsibility to provide Franklin High School with all necessary documents prior to registration/enrollment. Without accurate records, your student may repeat courses already taken or be in jeopardy of not meeting the graduation requirements.
- Our School
- School Information
- AP Exam Info
- Business & Computer Science
- Industrial Technology & Engineering
- Physical Education
- Social Science
- Strategies (Special Education)
- Visual & Performing Arts (VAPA)
- World Language
- Course Selection
- College & Career
- Social Emotional
- Senior Corner
- District Resources