Student Enrollment


In Compliance with Ed Code 48200 and 48204

1. Student must be registered by a parent or legal guardian.
2. Parent or legal guardian must complete and sign registration form. Photo ID of parent or guardian is required; i.e.: driver’s license or state issued ID card.
3. Immunization records – Varicella is now a requirement for enrollment along with all of the other required vaccinations.
4. Copy of student’s Birth Certificate & Social Security Card.
5. Withdrawal grades and unofficial transcript from last school attended.
6. Address Verification / Residence Documents Required: MUST provide (1) from EACH of the following lists for enrollment:

  • Current or previous years Property Tax receipts for the current address.
  • Mortgage statements in the parent/guardian name. If the home is under construction, a title/deed or signed sales or purchase agreement in parent/guardian name will be accepted. NOTE: A current PG&E or SMUD bill that indicates location of service must be presented to the school within (6) months.
  • Rental/Lease Agreement – current or recently signed in parent/guardian name. Additionally, (2) consecutive PG&E or SMUD statements in the parent/guardian name must be presented to the school within two months.


  • Parent/guardian’s motor vehicle registration with current residence address.
  • Parent/guardian’s driver’s license with current residence address.
  • Court documents indicating current residence.
  • Payment verification (paid invoice, credit card receipt, cashed check for (2) consecutive months showing residence address or (2) of the following utilities: gas, electricity, water or garbage for the current residence must be presented.
  • Rent payment receipts for (2) consecutive months for the current residence must be presented within (2) months of enrollment.
  • Documentation from the Department of Human Assistance with current residence address.

Documents NOT Accepted:

  • Post Office Box or Mail Box Facility (only residence street address)
  • Telephone, cell phone, or cable bill

All documents must be turned in for the registration process to be completed. It is the parent or legal guardian’s responsibility to provide Franklin High School with all necessary documents prior to registration/enrollment. Without accurate records, your student may repeat courses already taken or be in jeopardy of not meeting the graduation requirements.

Click on the following for the student enrollment form:


Incomplete registration packets will not be accepted.

Click here for more information on How to Register.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.